Soil Testing & Grid Sampling
SOIL Service offers soil testing and grid sampling as part of our complete soil health and fertility program. Your results are yours to use in any way you’d like. Our team makes recommendations and individualizes your soil prescriptions with your best interests, goals, and budget in mind.
Meeting your fertilizer needs starts with soil testing.
- Our complete fertility program starts with a thorough soil test.
- After pulling soil samples from your fields, we send them to a lab for analysis.
- Based on these results and your production goals, our agronomist will make recommendations to optimize your yield and maximize your profits.
- Delivery comes from local dealers.
The complete soil analysis includes available phosphorus, exchangeable potassium, magnesium, calcium, soil and butter pH, organic matter, cation exchange capacity, base saturation of cation elements, sulfur, boron, zinc, manganese, iron, and copper.
SOIL Service offers grid sampling in any size; 2.5, 5, and 10 are the most popular.
When we pull these samples, you can be assured we are following the highest industry standards. Since we don’t sell dry fertilizer, our goal is to pull a representative sample, make an agronomically sound recommendation, and efficiently provide this information to our growers so you can boost profitability.
Using SOIL Service for your sampling needs gives you flexibility. You’ll know exactly what inputs you need to apply to your soil to maximize profit, and you can still shop around for the dry fertilizer source that best meets those needs.
More soil testing options
- Soil texture – Percent sand, percent silt, percent clay, and soil classification
- Soluble salt content